Gigabit Communications Processor Family (TXC-62190 AH0G)
The Atlanta™ 1000 communications processor delivers wire speed IEEE 802.11n WiFi performance and carrier-grade Voice-over-IP (VoIP) with the lowest power consumption and bill-of-materials (BOM) cost of processors in its class. It supports a wide range of applications including voice-enabled gateway routers for home and small office use, as well as IEEE 802.11n WiFi access points.
Atlanta™ 1000’s value proposition is further enhanced by an open software model and publicly available Developers Edition Toolkit reference software. This enables equipment vendors to bring products to market faster, at a lower cost, with a higher return on investment.
- Wirespeed IEEE 802.11n WiFi data throughput performance
- Comprehensive, Telco-quality, DSP-based voice solution
- Wideband (i.e., ‘HD’) voice with no degradation of data throughput performance
- Triple Play QoS
- Intrusion Detection / Prevention (IDS/IPS)
- Power consumption of less than 1W typical
- Low BOM cost due to a high degree of integration
- Linux based SDK and turn-key gateway router software platform
- IEEE 802.11n WiFi router with voice reference design including software and board-level design