Voice-over-IP (VoIP) SoC Processor (CT-GWC4072-PM-AA-L)
The Entropia III Compact is an advanced Voice-over-IP (VoIP) System-on-Chip (SoC) processor, with an integrated, cost effective, on-chip host for voice gateways, Multi-Service Access Network (MSAN), Next Generation Digital Loop Carrier (NG-DLC), voice enabled router, and IP private branch exchange (IP-PBX) systems.
The EIII-C provides industry leading voice processing power on a single chip, with 10 GMACS of DSP processing and over 500 MOPs of network processing, all at very low power. The EIII-C with dual GMII interfaces enable load-sharing and redundancy, using IEEE Link Layer Aggregation (IEEE 802.3AD).
- Highly scalable family of chips for mSAN, NG-DLC and IP-PBX design
- Integrated bootable host and Linux OS on SoC (OS diagnostics)
- Wireless and wireline voice network packet processing and inter-networking
- Standards-compliant interfaces
- Standards-compliant software
- Echo cancellation
- Designed for advanced end-system models and ease of system software integration
- Fax and modem relays
- Advanced API
- Jitter Buffer