VoIP Soc (CT-GWC6672)
The Entropia IV™ is an advanced Voice-over-IP (VoIP) System-on-Chip (SoC) processor for voice and media gateways, wireless infrastructure gateways, Class4 and 5 switches, digital loop carriers (DLC), voice enabled IP routers, and IP private branch exchange (PBX) systems.
The Entropia IV™ provides industry-leading voice processing power on a single chip with 28 GMACs of DSP processing and one GOP of network processing all at about 3~4 mW per channel including external SDRAM.
- Inter-networking and cross-connect flexibility
- Wireless and wireline voice network packet processing and inter-networking
- Telephony and class features
- Jitter Buffer
- FAX relay
- Standards compliant software
- Standards compliant interfaces
- Up to 1008 G.711 (PCM) VoIP or VoATM carrier-class voice channels with 128-ms echo cancellation and telephony features
- Bridges TDM and VoIP wireless and wireline converged voice calls
- Embedded DSP and network packet processors